What is Festac Food Fair All About ?
The Festac Food Fair is the firs of its kind as it is a community-focused exhibition event that is targets the Amuwo Odofin Community as a whole .
The food fair aims to showcase our rich diversity in Nigerian Cuisine and delicacies thereby creating awareness on Nigerian’s rich food culture as well as promoting tourism in the state.
It aims to be an annual event that would premier the best of food, chefs, restaurants, bukkas mostly the SME’s across the local Government Area.
Asides from the exhibition and sale , guests will enjoy a day of immersion in variety of tastes in food, music as well as fun.
With food being a universal currency of friendship, it would enhance and foster community unity as well as togetherness.
With dedicated brand experience areas for kids and adults alike to let loose enjoy with good food, drinks and music in open air.
This landmark event is the next big thing in the country which is evolving to become a food loving tourist dream and one to watch for every year.
Objectives of holding the Festac Food Fair
- Become a platform for gathering of Food Enthusiasts and lovers
- Becoming an event that creates as well as promote the Amwo Odofin lga
- Recognise and support families who are looking for something different and fun to do
- Promote The Vast Culinary Experiences in Festac , Amuwo Odofin as a whole
- Promote Amuwo Odofin Community
- Unite Brands, Business, Friends & Families